What's Going On?

Monday, January 16, 2012

New Years 2012 Ravioli Dinner


Each year on New Year's my family gets together to make our annual italian dinner. We make homemade ravioli, sauce, bona cota and polenta all from scratch.  It takes a long time and the entire family pitches in to help. 
This was Jade's first year to help and she loved the job! It was so fun to be able to share this tradition with my children! It is something I love and look forward to every year!

Filling the ravioli...

Jade was a good helper...


Cassie and Ciara stretching the dough...


A.P. made a delicious mushroom, tomatoe, cheese concoction to put in some of the ravioli.

Kiera bear had fun just visiting with everyone.

Jade and Micah rolling out the dough!  These 2 were quite the little helpers!


The ones who started it all...Thanks for the memories and yummy family tradition!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day. I am glad Jade got in on all that fun. Wish we could have been there. Oh well. =) I am sure we will see you guys soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your permanent photo on the top of your blog (with your family) is such a pretty picture of you! You are a beautiful lady! I wish that things were less hectic over our stay in Utah and that we could have gotten together! I'd love to talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made your own ravioli? That's amazing! It looks delightful! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete