What's Going On?

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I love that they are so close!

Our girls have so much fun together! Even though somedays it is so hard having 2 little ones so close in age, I am grateful they are close! Every morning when Jade wakes up she runs to find Kiera to give her a big hug and kiss. Kiera is constantly laughing at Jade and watching her every move. We are blessed to have 2 happy, healthy girls!



This has to be my favorite picture of them!

Yes, the matching clothes phase has begun! I love dressing them alike!
















I love Kiera's face in most of these pictures! So serious and analyzing Jade!









Sitting together on their Elmo couch.



This is a regular site at our house. Whenever Jade sits next to Kiera, she has to put her arm around her, it is so sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment