What's Going On?

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Birthday

Birthdays are funny things. I have always loved celebrating mine because it is fun to be spoiled all day long. This year I was excited for the birthday part of it but not for the turning one year older part. The closer I get to 30 the more I realize how old I am getting and it is not fun as your body starts to wear out and not do the things it used to. I think it might be because I just had baby #2 but I just don't feel as great as I used to. But for this birthday Ben surprised me and we celebrated it for a whole week. The saturday before he got his mom to babysit the girls and we went to eat at our favorite place, Red Robin. Afterwards we just walked around the mall and shopped and looked, it had been probably since before Jade was born that we did that and I had forgotten how much fun it was to just be with Ben and shop. Then on the wednesday before my birthday, Ben rented a tandem bike and we took it riding up the canyon. I was a bit nervous at first but we actually had a lot of fun. It was not as hard to balance as I thought and I loved being in front, in control.



Finally on my actual birthday last friday, my mom and brother came down and took us all out to lunch at Olive Garden. It was super yummy and of course we ate way too much! Then Ben took the girls and my brother home and my mom and I went shopping for the rest of the day. It was nice to have a day to spend with my mom and just a day to myself. I really needed it, thanks Ben!!!

Mom and Me
Cole and Ben

My Jadee Lady


My sweet baby Kiera

No comments:

Post a Comment