What's Going On?

Sunday, July 31, 2011

End of July Fun

I can't believe summer is almost over, it seems like it just began!! We have been busy with life and family things. Here are some pics of what we have been up to...


We had a BBQ with my old work buddies and here is Ben with his two girls....so cute!



We traveled up to Evanston to spend some time with my Dad for his birthday. Jade helped him blow out the candles and then promptly started eating the strawberries off the cake. She made sure to double dip each berry in the frosting before finally eating it!!

Kiera with Great Grandma Revelli



Kiera with Great Grandma Johnson


Jade eating her favorite thing on earth...watermelon!

Ben & I were able to get out on a rare date (thanks Peggy!!) and we hiked Stewart Falls. It was a great hike (a little harder than I remember from back in the day before I had 2 kiddos, but it was a great workout!) and the falls were huge!

My little Elmo...she loves putting on my sunglasses, especially upside down.

Look at those eyes! Kiera is getting so big so big, so fast!


We took our young women up to hike Battle Creek Falls in PG. Another amazing hike with a great view. These are the ladies I get to hang out with each Sunday and Tuesday!

Battle Creek Falls

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun summer. I am jealous of your date. The girls are getting so big. I am looking forward to your visit if you can work it out.

    ReplyDelete