What's Going On?

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fun with Friends

This past week we had some fun get togethers with friends and family.
Kiera and I had a girls night with my friends from my old job at Freedom. I won't get to see them everyday anymore so it was fun to get together for some good food and conversation.

Angie and Kiera

Won't they be such great Mom's one day? They took great care of Kiera and Eliza. We love Alisha and Angie! I love how Eliza is just analyzing Kiera and Kiera is staring bug-eyed at the camera!



Jade loves to read to her doll. One day this is where I caught her...so precious!

I just had to take this picture of a pretty little girl.


Finally, we were able to spend some time with Uncle Cole when he came down for a few days. Can you tell that Jade is not so much into picture taking right now!

Jadee reading with Uncle Cole. It is hilarious to hear her say his name, we think she is trying to say Uncle but it sounds like "cunckle cole."

No comments:

Post a Comment