What's Going On?

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kiera's Blessing

We blessed little Kiera on June 12, it was a very special day for our family. We had lots of fun with all the family that came and ate lots of good food!! Thanks everyone!


Daddy, Kiera, Mommy
Our little family, this is what Jade does now in most pictures. She can't sit still! Oh well, that's our big girl!

Jade always has lots of kisses for her little sister.

Sisters
Yes I know Jade is not wearing a shirt, you will see in a few pictures why it is off...

Our sweet, pensive, pleasant baby girl




There was lots of fun to be had with so much family around.

We decided to use the leftover chocolate from my sister's wedding as part of our dessert. Well this is what you get when your almost 2 year old discovers the cups full of chocolate on a table that she can now reach!!

Yummy!! Gotta get every drop!
Look at her point that finger, she is saying don't touch my chocolate!


Wagon rides with Uncle Cole...

My Dad was a kid magnet as he played with all the girls...




3 generation photo with Ben, Kiera and his Mom

4 generation photo with Me, my Mom's mom, Kiera, and my Mom

I love the little girls in this picture with all their grandparents. Look closely at Jade and Maddi...I promise they had fun!

A rare shot, Kiera with all 10 of her living Grandparents/Great-Grandparents. So awesome that she has so many left to grow up with.


Lot of swinging on the hammock....

4 generation photo with Kiera, Me, my Mom's Dad, and My Mom


Ready, set, slide.

Jade had so much fun with her cousins today.



And one of the funniest pictures to me is Grandpa trying to sneak some goodies and chocolate...




Too bad Grandma caught him!

No comments:

Post a Comment