What's Going On?

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Watching Uncle Cole Play Basketball

We had the opportunity to go up to E-town one weekend and watch Uncle Cole play some basketball.  I took lots of pics of him and these are few of my favorites.  I cannot believe he will be graduating high school this year.  I remember changing his diapers! And when I left for college he was like 4! My how time flies!

Maddi and Jade cheering him on!  I actually caught that shirt--I never win anything so this was a fun thing for me!

Kiera cheering on the Red Devils!

While we were in town, Aunt Kae came with Jax too, so the cousins had way too much fun together.  Mitch, Manda and their girls were also there as she was due to have her baby any day.  Too much fun at the Revelli house!



Jade watching Uncle Cole...love this shot as she really looks up to him and loves him to pieces.   Both girls affectionately call him Uncle Coley Bowl.:)

And surprise....Manda actually did have the baby while we were there!  Welcome Morty James to the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment