What's Going On?

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

A few days before Valentine's day, we had a playgroup party with some friends.  The kids loved it and had so much fun playing games, eating and exchanging valentine's with their friends.  Thanks to Nicky for putting it all together!  
Kiera only wanted to sit at her table the whole time, no games for her!  But I did get this kooky looking face out of her!

She did come alive when she got some whistling plastic lips!



Jade loved the "button button game!" I need to remember these old games from when I was a kid, she would love them!



Passing out the Valentine's!  

On the actual morning of Valentine's I made the girls some heart shaped eggs and pancakes.  I think they liked them...


Kiera had lots of fun coloring with her new gigantic Valentine pencil from Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't logged on in forever! I can't believe how big your girls are!!! They are adorable

    ReplyDelete