What's Going On?

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Baby Animal Days 2013

I guess you could say it has become a tradition to make the trek up to Logan each Spring for their Baby Animal Days.  I love Logan, a part of my heart is there from going to college at USU and it is just nice to get away from the busy crazy valley where we live.  Plus, the girls love the baby animals and we all love to eat at the Bluebird!  This year my Mom and brother Cole went with us.

Helmets on..ready to ride the pony!



Plugging their ears while waiting for the candy cannon to go off.  It was a good idea but poorly executed in my opinion.  My poor kids along with several little kids just got trampled running for candy.  Even though it was meant for 8 and under you should have seen the older kids and even parents running just for a silly piece of candy!  Next year, I will just buy my kids their own bag of candy! 


We asked Jade, what does a pig say? "Oink, oink"  She said, and here is the face to prove it!
They loved petting the baby pigs.

"Mooooo" is what the cow says...
Kiera was fun to watch, she would stick out her hand, barely touch the animal and then pull her hand away and smile really big. As long as she was in control, she was just fine.


Baby Goats

While waiting in line to see the baby ducks, chicks and bunnies, the girls had some fun with Uncle Cole.



Jade even got to pet a rooster.

At one point, Jade disappeared and here is where we found her.  She had found herself a cozy little bench to sit on. She said she just needed a rest!

Baby bunny! Jade enjoyed it until it got scared and scratched her.
 

Kiera wanted to hold it but really did not want to!  I think it was a little scared and kept scratching at her.

Baby Quail...so tiny!


Baby Ducks..love Jade's face!


Grandma helping Jade hold the baby chick.

More fun watching the big cows...Jade says, "They are stinky Mama!"

Baby Lamb

Who is taller than a bear!?!!

Is it any wonder that when we drove to the Bluebird to eat that I looked in the backseat and found this little girl socked out?  We had way too much fun!

Jade wanted me to take a picture of her "sleeping" too.  Love the sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment