What's Going On?

Friday, May 3, 2013

Best 93 cent activity EVER!

During my spring break we had fun just hanging out and doing things we normally don't get to do.  One of the best things we did was go feed the ducks. We bought a loaf of bread for 93 cents and were on our way to the pond. This was Kiera's first time actually participating...needless to say she loved it! Just look at her face!


We even found 2 duck nests on the shore with little eggs. Jade was so excited to keep finding baby duck eggs!


Loved this view of the ducks in the background and if you look close enough you can see the nest of eggs in the foreground.



Feeding the ducks...

And a bite (or two) for Kiera!

She would laugh when the ducks ate the bread she threw. I think she would have dove in and swam with them had I let her!

I know this looks like an ordinary playground sign, but Jade has been doing this thing lately where she "reads" everything that has letters or words on it.  She kept telling me what it said. It was hilarious because it always said something about what someone was doing at the park.  My favorite was she said it says "Kiera is being naughty."  I think this came from the fact that Kiera was throwing woodchips...what an imagination this girl has!

No comments:

Post a Comment