What's Going On?

Monday, April 18, 2011

Kiera Elaine Wilson is finally here!

It's official--we now have another girl at our house! Last Friday, April 8, 2011 our baby girl, Kiera was born. I was actually induced two days before my due date because our doctor was going to be out of town the entire next week. And after Jade's birth not being with my normal doctor I was not going to have that happen again! I was a little nervous about being induced but my body was ready and handled it well. Ben took this picture below because he was amazed I could sleep through those contractions (look at the monitor)! I guess with an epidural you can sleep through just about anything?? Anyway, they finally started me about 6pm and I had her at 10pm, so it was a very quick labor and all went well.



Two proud Grandmas...

Miss Kiera all washed and cleaned up. She was 7lbs. 15 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long.

Family Photo

I just love this shot with her eyes open!

The proud big sister...

We weren't sure how Jade would react to the baby because she is only 20 months old and doesn't really understand what is going on. But she did so well and was so excited to see and hold and kiss and poke her new baby sister.


2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Jade is such a good big sister! Congrats and I am happy all went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jenny! She looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete