What's Going On?

Monday, April 18, 2011

Big Helper

Jade has been such a big helper with her baby sister. Every time she sees her she shouts "baby" or keeps saying "hi" to her repeatedly. I have tried to explain that Kiera can't talk yet but Jade won't stop saying hi until she gets a little squawk or something out of her. Each morning when I get her up, she runs right to our room, to the bassinet, sticks her hands through the bars and says hi to her sister while giving her some "love taps"on the head. I think 2nd babies have to be made a little stronger to withstand all the "love" they get from older siblings!

Jade really has been great with her though, she gives her lots of kisses...

Helps Daddy hold her...

Runs around with the wipe box trying to hand it to me so I can change the "ewwww" as she points to the baby's diaper!

And she helps feed the baby by getting me the boppy pillow. It is rather stylish don't you think? She has to sit right next to me, I mean right next to me, there is no space between us, when I feed Kiera. It is cute to see how involved she wants to be.

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you Jenny---looks like all are doing well:) Jade is so cute being the big sister! What a great helper. Memphis didn't want anything to do with his new baby sister for like 3 months. He totally ignored her. Now he is finally warmed up to her and loves helping her and giving kisses and making her laugh. Great times to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! She is so sweet and beautiful. I have pictures of Zack giving "bisses" to his new baby sister, too. It is so fun to see the siblings bond :)

    ReplyDelete