What's Going On?

Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Dresses and 2 week checkup

My mom got the girls the cutest Easter dresses so we had them do a little photo shoot. Thankfully Jade was pretty cooperative, but Kiera was not really so much into it.

The size difference still amazes me!
Jade is secretly thinking "Really, sister, what is going on?"

I just love the way Kiera is clinging to Jade. Sweet Sisters!


Today was also Kiera's 2 week doctor visit. I honestly cannot even believe she is 2 weeks old already. It seems like we waited forever for her to get her and now she is growing way too fast!
I am happy to report that she is a happy, healthy girl and growing like crazy.

Here are Kiera's stats:
Weight: 8lbs. 8 oz.
Height: 20.5 inches



I wonder what she is thinking in this photo...


She is truly our little Sleeping Beauty. She basically just eats and sleeps all day with a few moments of being awake throughout the day. I am crossing my fingers it stays this way, ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You have a beautiful family! I am glad your delivery went well! I hope you will be able to rest a little before you go back to work!

    ReplyDelete