What's Going On?

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nifty Nifty Look Who's 50!

My Wonderful Mother turned 50 this month! We decided to throw her a surprise birthday party and I have to say I think we pulled off the surprise rather well. She never knew about it and we were able to spoil her! Here are some fun snapshots of the party!


Jadee Lady of course loved the cake and eating all the purple frosting, that's right, no cake just spoonful after spoonful of frosting until someone caught her!


Everyone had to help Grandma blow out the candles...

Manda did a fantastic job with the cake!


Coming in, we all hid and surprised her. Here is the birthday girl with her 50th princess crown.


A picture of some of the food, we had all Mom's favorites, Tony's pizza, Don Pedros, garlic bread, salad with Tony's vinegrette dressing, and lots of chocolate!


The decor turned out so cute, thanks Manda!


Of course the girls had to find a place to hide...


Jade's first encounter with Pop Rocks!! I think she liked them!




Birthday Girl!



Jade kept stealing the garlic bread, eating out the middle and then finding a place to hide the rest. I cannot even tell you how many half eaten pieces we found that night!


This is a shot of what we put in the newspaper that week!


More decorations...







Kiera bear had lots of fun with her Aunt Kae!



We had some fun feeding the ducks outside. My crazy brother even picked one up! The duck was not so happy with him!


Maddi and Jade--had so much fun chasing each other around...


My younger brothers, both taller than me, but the youngest just passed up his older brother!



My Mom's mom was able to come celebrate with us. Aren't they cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment