What's Going On?

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

5 Years!!

I can hardly believe it has been 5 years since Ben and I were married! Somedays it seems like it was just yesterday and others it feels like we have known each other forever! I love being married to this wonderful man. He is such a great husband and father. He treats me well and makes me laugh, what more could I ask for? Thanks for 5 amazing years, Ben!


This year for our anniversary we went to Park City and stayed at the Grand Summit Hotel. It was a nice and can I say much needed getaway.


We hardly take pictures of just the 2 of us anymore..so here we are!




This was a view out of one of our windows, winter wonderland!

Ben decided to blow dry his hair outside next to this giant hair dryer!! Just kidding! This was one of their snow making machines, getting ready for ski season. I thought it was quite funny that they have to make more snow! But hey what do I know, maybe if I were a skier it would matter more.



A view of our hotel.




Another view of the Winter Wonderland, it was dead because we went the weekend before it all opened. I love having an anniversary in the off-season! Peace & Quiet!





No comments:

Post a Comment