What's Going On?

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

We started off the Halloween season by letting Jade paint her pumpkin. Of course, I did not want to clean up a huge mess so we put her in the tub to paint. She thought it was great and then she got to take a bath afterward to get all the paint off of her! Thank you crayola for making washable paint!




The YM/YW were in charge of our ward halloween party this year and since I am in YW I had to help with it. Ben had to work so it was just me and the girls. Here we are in our lovely costumes! Me, the ever favorite fall back costume, the M&M! Jade was our little angel, and Kiera was a giraffe. So cute! I especially love this picture of Jade as she folds her arms, it is like she is saying, "go ahead, I dare you to make me smile!"
After the halloween party, Grandpa and Grandma stopped by for a quick visit. They got to see the girls in their costumes and Grandpa helped Jade decorate her princess potato head pumpkin.

Grandma with Kiera


This was hard work! Jade was a great helper as she watched and let Grandpa do all the work...



Grandpa and Jade showing off their pumpkin!


Jadee Lady and her first princess pumpkin!

This was also Jade's first year that we took her trick or treating door to door. It was quite the experience as Ben had to work so I ventured off with both girlies. But, I think Jade had fun and to my surprise she said trick or treat at every door and gave a big thank you too! She was not even scared by some of the decorations. She did get a bit tired though, what a trooper!



Sisters...


Jade angel with her 2 favorite pals, Spiderman and Woody. She has to have both of them with her everywhere, she even has them with her in her crib at night. What a good little mommy she is!

I had to include this picture as it was hilarious and this is Jade's first experience with an oreo, a halloween oreo to be exact. I think her face, delighted grin and crossed eyes show her excitement perfectly!


Our Happy little pumpkin. Kiera is all smiles! I love this age!

No comments:

Post a Comment