What's Going On?

Monday, June 6, 2011

This is what happens when...

I have decided that being a Mom of more than one child is an art form that I just have not mastered yet. I have been a great multi-tasker my whole life...but now it seems that I need to focus more on doing one thing at a time. This post is all about what happens when you are doing one thing and it turns out differently than planned.

When you give Jade a snack of green peppers and smoothie....she dips her peppers innocently enough....

but then you turn your back to make lunch or check on baby Kiera and this is what you get!

Sometimes Kiera just hangs out with us in the kitchen as we cook or clean. This is usually her face as she checks out what is going on and listens to sister yell...

but every so often I get rewarded to see a face like this!

And last week I was making laundry soap and got distracted by this....


and this lovely chemical reaction occurred, giving us a ball of silly putty because it got too hot...

this is what homemade laundry soap is supposed to look like. After scrapping the first batch, I put Jade down to watch Elmo and I made another batch!

No comments:

Post a Comment