What's Going On?

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Dress and Pretend Phase

I think we have officially entered a new phase at our house. Jade is now pretending to do things. She carries her baby doll everywhere with her and makes it do everything she sees me doing with the real baby. It is super cute and she is such a good little mommy! Here they are playing outside at her table.




And she is also in the "I only want to wear dresses" phase, who knew a kid of mine would only wear dresses!! This is funny to me because I only wear them when I absolutely have to! Below are several dresses she has to wear, she looks so stinking cute in them!! I think we have a little lady in the making!



And what happens when we wear shorts and dresses in the summertime, combined with a very rambunctious and active toddler? You guessed it, lots of scrapes and bruises!!

This red dress is my favorite and a great color on her. I also wanted to show off the Capri Sun couch that Ben built for her. He made it using only capri sun boxes and half a roll of packing tape. Considering we got the boxes for free I would say it was the cheapest couch we have ever bought!! Jade absolutely loves it and sits/stands on it whenever she is in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment