What's Going On?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sunday Fun with Dad

On Sundays I tend to have a lot of meetings lately for Young Women's. When I came home this is the hair do I found on our little girl! Daddy and Jade had fun with the gel and seeing how long her hair is getting. It might be time for her first haircut soon?!


Doesn't this remind you of those old troll dolls?

This Sunday was also the first week that we dropped Jade off at nursery all by herself. I know we were 4 days early but she was so ready to go! As far as we know she enjoyed it and did not cry. When Ben picked her up she had this picture of what she learned.
Obviously we are still working on the coloring and not eating the crayons and crumpling your paper stage...
But she was so cute as she sat down and "read" to me what her paper said. I love her little voice when she reads. It is so matter of fact and she knows exactly what she is saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment