What's Going On?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

32 Weeks!

Some of my friends and family have wanted me to take a picture of myself so they could see my belly. Well here it is!! I figured I better at least take one picture this pregnancy, even though I don't think I look great. I remember with Jade I took one each month and kept close track of everything. I guess that is the difference between your first and all the rest of the babies. Plus, Jade keeps me so busy that time has gone by so fast. We are down to the last 8 weeks though, and can I just say YAHOO!!!!


4 comments:

  1. I can't believe it! 32 weeks already! You look great. By the way, I think you sent me text a while back. Did I ever respond? I am so sorry! My mother was in town and now my in-laws are in town. Things have been crazy! My in-laws leave next Tuesday. What do you have open in the next week or two for a craft night? I am all for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. only 8 weeks! Seems like yesterday when Jade was born :) Good luck with the new one. Having 2 is easier--sounds weird, but they entertain and teach each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! I hope to look as cute as you in 2 weeks when I hit 32 weeks. :) I think I'm as big as you already. It's so fun being pregnant at the same time. Hope you're feeling ok and getting everything ready for baby girl #2!

    ReplyDelete