What's Going On?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


It was a very Happy Valentine's Day at our house. This year I am almost 7 1/2 months pregnant and we have an 18 month old so there was no going out alone for Ben and I, but we had a fun night together as a family.

We made these valentine cards from Jade...
I made Ben his ultimate favorite cookies (really the only dessert he will eat!). He can eat this much in one sitting!
Ben surprised me with flowers and he had hung up sweet pictures and sayings all over the house for me to find. And Jade made Daddy a calendar of pictures of them for him to keep and use at work.


I also tried making Chicken Cordon Bleu, it actually turned out pretty yummy! We had a great day and I love my sweet husband. Thanks for making me feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment