What's Going On?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A trip home and my sis bridal shower

This past weekend was fall break for me which means we get 2 days off of school which makes for an awesome 4 day weekend! Jade and I packed up and headed for Evanston to help my mom with my sister's bridal shower. We had a great time, made tons of food and goodies, and Jade had tons of fun playing with my family. She absolutely loved being the center of attention!

Here Kaeli shows off her wad of gum. We asked her questions about Troy and for each one she answered wrong she had to eat a piece of gum. Wow! Her mouth was kind of full, but that's ok because she will get to know her new groom soon enough!
"How am I supposed to answer that question!"

The beautiful, blushing bride!
I made these cake balls for the first time. They were amazing and so easy! I used german chocolate cake with the pecan frosting and then dipped them in almond bark! Yummy!! I am excited to try more varieties.
More of the spread....


Jade got a new hat from Aunt Kaeli, I think she loves it! And check out her new halloween shirt from Grandma, she is "wickedly cute!"
It was super cold in Wyoming (well cold compared to Orem I guess) so we dressed Jade up warm. Look how cute our little snow man is!

No comments:

Post a Comment