What's Going On?

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hopefully just a phase...

So today I feel a bit down because my little girl has suddenly become anti-mommy and I am completely blaming it on working!! I hate it because now when I come home she doesn't even want to go to me. She would rather have Daddy. I love that she loves her Daddy so much and he takes such good care of her! It is really cute to see them together. However, it hurts me like I have never felt before when she rejects me and just screams at me to get away. I am hoping this is just a phase, but man these next 7 months of work may just be the longest of my life if it isn't a phase. I wonder if it has anything to do with me not breastfeeding her anymore. It kind of happened around that time, I guess she thinks if I don't need to feed her from me anymore than she doesn't need me? So sad.....

1 comment:

  1. Both of my kids became Daddy's kids around 18 months and preferred him to me. I was a stay at home mom, so it happens to some of us no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete