What's Going On?

Monday, October 18, 2010

Look at Our Giant Pumpkin Charlie Brown!

Way back in the spring when I planted the garden, I decided that I wanted a giant pumpkin this year. I was tired of the little dinky ones we kept planting or that you got from the store. So...I diligently planted and cared for my pumpkin seeds all summer long! And...this is the result of my labors. Our very own great pumpkin! Ben said it weighs about 50 pounds! Enjoy some pics of our little family playing with pumpkin....

What a strong husband I have!

"What is this new drum? I love to beat on it!!!"


Not sure what she was thinking in this one, but since she licks everything else, I assume she was about to lick it to see what it tasted like!
The headless horseman, Ben Ichabod Crane!

No comments:

Post a Comment