What's Going On?

Friday, August 6, 2010

Zoo and Cousin Maddi

Last week we went to the Hogle Zoo and Cowabunga Bay water park up in Salt Lake. It was Jade's first time ever and I think she absolutely loved it. Her cousin, Maddi and my sister in law, Manda came down to our house so Grandma could spoil them rotten for their birthdays! The girls had so much fun together and Maddi taught Jade some new climbing tricks!


Step 1: You get in a good position on the couch...

Step 2: Scope out the jumping space...

Step 3: Hide from the camera...to create a surprise effect.

Step 4: Jade thinks it looks like fun...

Step 5: Dive onto the love sac and start all over again!


The girls playing


Cowabunga Bay was so much fun. Unfortunately the only pics I got were after we were done swimming. But here are some great shots!
While Manda and I went down some slides, Grandma took good care of the girls. I think we wore Maddi out!

Weeee!!!!!



Next stop was the zoo. However, when we went with Maddi, Manda, and Grandma my camera did not work at all! I was so bummed I did not get any shots of Jade at the zoo, so we had to go again. This time we took Daddy too!










You know those signs that say not to bang or tap on the glass because it disturbs the animals? Well, Jade can't read, so she had a great time banging away! She just wanted to get the tiger's attention!



"Ohh, can I take him home Mommy?"


Jade is as big as a juvenile ape! She was way bigger than the infant you see her standing in front of!

This Orangutan made some hilarious faces at us. Here are two of my favorites!The Great Ape was our favorite stop. Jade did not know what to think when he came right up the window and slobbered all over it!

Our little giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment