What's Going On?

Friday, August 6, 2010

Field Trip!

Since I am a teacher I call every outing Jade and I go on a field trip! Hey that's what it is, we are always learning new things! Anyway on this outing we went to Thanksgiving Point Farm Country with my friend Lindsey and her two adorable kiddos.

Here we can see how Jade feels about cows!

She absolutely loved reaching through the fences to let the goats lick her fingers. Don't worry I made good use out of my hand sanitizer today!

This guy saw that I had food for him and was not interested anymore in Jade.

Up close and personal!

I gave Jade some corn to feed the goats but after about ten seconds of holding it, she decided it was better if she ate it! Luckily I have cat like reflexes and fished it out of her mouth before she swallowed! This kid will eat anything!

A shot of the cute kiddos!

This is her turkey face...

What a big horse, mommy!

Jade's first pony ride! She did rather well, I just had to hold her on the saddle but she loved it! She kept clapping and smiling!



"I'll let you chew on my toy if I can chew on yours!!"

We had so much fun at the farm. But sadly at the very end Jade started just screaming and rubbing her eye. I couldn't see anything in it but within a few seconds her whole eye was swollen and red and she had little hive-like red dots on her face. Our poor little girl is allergic to either the bunnies or the pony, I am not sure which. We washed her up really good in the bathroom and then thankfully the swelling went down. Scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment