What's Going On?

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What has Jade been up to lately?

We have been having quite a fun summer! It is so nice to just wake up and take care of my baby and not have to be at work. I absolutely love being home with her all day long! We have been up to a few new things, see them below!


Look, I can almost stand up to things, she is working so hard on pulling herself up to everything!
Instead of talking on the toy phone, she does what...yep you guessed it, just chews and chews it!

Hanging out, rolling over and trying my best to crawl!

Tried pickles for the first time, I think they are sour!


Ate scrambled eggs for the first time, I really like them! Daddy likes to put salsa in them too!

I just love being outside in the grass. She picks the grass and leaves and everything else she can find and then tries to eat them.


Jade does this funny thing whenever she is in her swing in the backyard, she licks and chews on the ropes! And when you tell her no, she just laughs at you!

This is one of my favorite faces to pull lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment