What's Going On?

Monday, June 28, 2010

Cole's Birthday at Boondocks

Here are some more fun pics from my brother Cole’s birthday at Boondocks. The two little girls had so much fun together.

The "boys" had so much fun riding on the go-carts. I think they went at least 10 or more times!


I love my uncle Cole!

What ya got in there?


The Birthday Boy!!!



Making sure Dad's head doesn't get sunburned!!


The batting cages were so intense!

Grandma and Jadee

Maddi loved the holes in the table. Kaeli would poke her fingers up through the holes and Maddi would try to catch them! It was the cheapest, most entertaining game of "whac-a-mole" I have ever seen!



Cute Cousin Maddi Jo


The Grandparents


"Daddy, I can help you with that!"



The two girl cousins just taking in easy...


This club is so heavy!!


Grandma had lots of fun!


Cole expertly putting the ball.



Some fun shots of Maddi...


Grandpa and Jadee



Grandpa and Maddi

1 comment:

  1. Remember when we went golfing together and were bonded for life? :) So good to see you last week!!

    ReplyDelete