What's Going On?

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Memorial Day Fun with the Wilson's

So I am way far behind on my blog posts because I do not have the internet at home and only get to post when I have a lot of time to find somewhere to use the internet. I hope you don't mind that I am going to play catch up today and post a ton.

Back on Memorial Day we got to spend some time with Ben's family. We went to a park in Lehi and had so much fun riding bikes, playing baseball, sitting by the river, eating good food, visiting with family, and celebrating 2 birthdays!!

The girls cheering on the baseball players...

Mommy and me


Playing in the water. It was so cold but Jadee loved touching it and listening and just watching the water flow past.


Loving Aunt Heidi and Uncle Michael

Daddy and Bjeorn riding bikes.

And Grandpa just relaxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment