What's Going On?

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Happy Father's Day!  We spent the day with Ben's family (Tommy, Ang, Aiden, Ellie, John & Peggy) up at Tommy's house.  Another fun day and very relaxing for the men, as Angela, Peggy and I did all of the barbecuing!  I laughed as Peggy was so amazed that I knew how to BBQ.  I told her my Dad just taught me to jump right in and do things.

Miss Ellie...

Sure enough, once again the biggest kid there was Ben!  He made the kids day by helping them to race their cars across the hardwood floor.  Just take one look at the kids faces to see how much joy he brought them!





This little girls loves cars and trucks!

Jade & Kiera LOVE their Daddy. They made him this shirt (with a bit of help from me) and he was so great to wear it.  They laughed and pointed to their hands each time they looked at his shirt.



Ben wanted to remember whose hands were whose.


This shot soon turned into tackling and tickling Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment