What's Going On?

Monday, April 1, 2013

Jade Quotes

I wanted to remember all of the funny and insightful things Jade says as she experiences the world for the first time. I have been writing them down when I remember but thought it would be fun to have them here so we can put them in our family "scrapbook."  Yes, this blog is my way of scrapbooking now days with life so busy!

Last week we were driving around and randomly Jade says:

J: Mama my tummy is poking out because there is a baby in there.
Me:  Ummm...well you don't have a baby in there because you have to be married to have a baby in there.  (thinking I would instill some values early!)
J: Oh no Mama I can't have baby Jesus in my belly because only Mary can have baby Jesus in her belly.

I think she thought I said Mary instead of married and then she just formed a whole conversation about that. Too funny sometimes to see where her logic takes her.

No comments:

Post a Comment