What's Going On?

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Daddy's biggest fans and helpers!

I am grateful for a Ben and what a great husband and father he is.  He helps me so much with the girls and you can see how much they love and respect him by the relationship he has with them.
I could not resist snapping this memory when I looked in one night to see them all reading together...

We had to have our sewer line fixed and as a result the workers had left tons of rocks for us to pick up.  The girls jumped right in and helped Daddy pick up and move the rocks with the wheel barrow...




Finally, I thought this was hilarious.  I guess Ben has been letting Kiera help brush his teeth.  She is obsessed with our electric toothbrushes and knows they are off limits.  So this was a real treat to help Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment