What's Going On?

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Dates with Mommy & Daddy

Yesterday we decided that it would be fun to give the girls some alone time with either Mommy or Daddy.  I had a work activity to go to up in SLC so I took Jade with me and we had a fun lunch together and then went to the Safe Kids Fair.  She was so excited to sit in all of the police cars, fire engines and school busses.  She got to sit in the driver seat of each vehicle and made sure to buckle up her seat belt--I think that was her favorite part!  We even stood in a super long line to get a balloon animal made--she choose to him the guy make Rapunzel.  I think he did a pretty great job!

Daddy and Kiera also got to go on a date.  They went to Utah Lake and also to 3 different parks!  Look how much fun Kiera had walking on the frozen lake...


Daddy made sure to throw a big rock to make sure the ice was safe to walk on!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment