What's Going On?

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sister Pics & Jade's 3 year Pics

I braved it with both girls on my own and headed up to Cedar Hills to take some sister pictures as well as Jade's 3 year old pics.  Jade was a great poser and kept telling me she was "cop-er-ating" (guess you can tell what I was saying alot!) Kiera did well when she wanted to smile, but mostly just had fun running around and throwing rocks.  I did get a few good ones though...




This pic is so true to life...they do love each other fiercely, but sometimes just a bit to fierce!!




This is my favorite smile from Jade...such a sweetie!



Jadee with her 2 best friends!

Princess!


I finally let them loose to play on the playground after our photo shoot--they could not be happier!



No comments:

Post a Comment