What's Going On?

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tulip Festival 2011

This year we were able to go to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point with my Mom. She had a nursing conference there and so I decided to pack up the girls and meet her there one afternoon. As a side note, it takes approximately ONE HOUR to get two girls ready to go somewhere, that includes packing diaper bags, getting ready, and loading them up!!! It was pretty rough, but hey it can only get easier right!!

These were me and my Mom's favorite tulips there. We thought they looked so cool upside down. I would love to plant those in my yard, does anyone know what they are?

Jades was mesmerized by the big waterfall and kept running up and down the hill trying to get in it.

A shot of the girls! It still amazes me that I have two!

More views of the lovely tulips...


Grandma and the girls.

We even saw a mother goose sitting on her eggs in her nest. Jade kept pointing and yelping in excitement and saying "bird."


She loved the fish, had to get right down on the ground and talk to them.
or up on a bench to view them from above...

We let Jade out to run and get some energy out but she decided it was more fun to pick up all the little rocks on the trail.


No comments:

Post a Comment