What's Going On?

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Our Happy, Adventurous Baby

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted but I seem to lose track of time now that I am back at work. I come home and play with Jadee and then the day is over. Here are some fun pics that really show our little girl's personality!
This was a great shot where I got both her top and bottom teeth! She has 5, she used to have 7 but the top two eye teeth went back in her gums!

This is Jade's favorite spot in the living room, she just plops herself down in the love sac and watches her movie or whatever we are doing out there.
Jade love climbing on EVERYTHING!! She loves this little tunnel she got for her birthday. We set up obstacle courses for her and she'll crawl until she gets so tired she just plops face down on the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment