What's Going On?

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Growing Up!

I cannot believe how fast our little girl has grown! She is now 13 1/2 months old going on 13! She wants to do everything we do. It has been getting colder here so we have been putting shoes on her even though she can't walk yet. She is fascinated by them and will pick at the laces, and it so cute to watch her take steps in them.
Here she is with Daddy getting ready for the day!

We took a trip up the canyon so we could enjoy the fall leaves and have a picnic...I thought this picture was great, what a loving Daddy to make sure she doesn't fall into the river, look at that grip!
Below are some attempts at walking, she still will only walk if we hold both of her hands. She is getting a little more adventurous by standing by herself as long as she has something right by her to grab on to if she feels shaky!
I think these pictures are just precious, Daddy and Jade!
Now that she can actually enjoy the park a little more she goes almost every day. Ben loves letting her climb on everything. Here she is taking a breather on the swings. Look at how she is so relaxed against her Dad.
Again she loves crawling through tunnels, this is one of her favorites. Ben and I will sit at opposite ends and talk to her and she will crawl back and forth forever!
She loves the slide. She will even climb up it with her bare feet, then go down on her belly. She gets lots of exercise this way!

3 comments:

  1. That is too funny about her teeth going back in. I've never heard of that! Looks like you are enjoying time with your cute girl! Glad you updated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pictures! I am so sorry that weren't able to get together the other day. But I can't wait until the 13th for our craft day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting so grown up! Cute little lady! I love seeing pictures of your little family! I still want a phone call! I haven't heard how school is going and I think about you often! :)

    ReplyDelete