What's Going On?

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Random Fun, 4th of July & 10 Year High School Reunion!

Can you believe I have been out of high school long enough to have just gone to my 10 year reunion!! Do I look that old!! Well, maybe I do but I certainly don't feel that much older! It was so fun to go to the family BBQ and see all my old friends, some of whom I have not seen since graduation!

I have to say a big thanks to Ben, he let me drag him there and show him and little Jade off! Here are some of the pics from that day.

Me and Lynzee

Rikki, me, Camisha

Allie & son, Bobbi, me

me & Brooke

me & Tiffani

Joni & Sophie, Jenni & Bella, me & Jade


The next adventure we had that weekend was a big 4th of July celebration in Evanston, the fireworks capital! Since my family is from there, we lit up the sky that night! Here a few highlights:




Ben & his mad roman candle skills

Manda and Maddi


My brother Mitch and Ben being the official pyros!


We also got to see our aunt and uncle and their kids that live in New Mexico. They were up in Evanston for a visit. Jade had never seen her uncle Denten, she went right to him, just jumped in his arms! He was so excited and had to show his whole family.




Grandma Revelli came down for a week to babysit Jade while I had to teach a class to teachers. They had lots of fun together. Jade found Grandma's chocolate drink (empty of course) and knew just what to do with it!



We even got a chance to go visit Great Grandpa Watson while my mom was here. It was great to see Jade with them. She kept jumping from Grandpa to Grandma and back again, I think we wore them out!

Oh how we love the lazy days of summer, just relaxing in the pool with cousins, Lena and Nicole...





No comments:

Post a Comment