What's Going On?

Monday, February 8, 2010

Frosty the Snowman

Over Christmas break we had my sister come down and visit and she informed us that she had never made a snowman!! Now, in our household that is a serious offense. Ben and I have to make at least one snowman every winter. We have been married for 3 years and have not missed a winter snowman yet. However, the secret to a great snow man is that you have to wait for that "just right" snow as Frosty would say! While Kaeli was here it snowed a perfect snow and so we put Jade down for a nap and went to work! After nearly 3 hours of back-breaking, knee-crawling work, here is our finished product. Ben helped lots too in between shoveling off the driveway. He was the muscle behind it all!


Jade woke up from her nap and we got her all bundled up to go see our creation! She did not know what to think about it. But, of course tried to lick it as soon as I held her up to it.

2 comments:

  1. That is stinkin cute! I love her face looking at it! Oh man, I have not made a snowman in awhile. I may need to join in the tradition...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have actually never built a snowman either... I'll have to come visit soon so we can build one!

    ReplyDelete