What's Going On?

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cousins

On my side of the family there are only 2 grandkids, my Jade and my brother's little girl, Maddi Jo. They are almost exactly one year apart and it is so fun to see them interact. Whenever Maddi sees Jade she just points and I think tries to say baby. It is also funny because whenever Manda (Maddi's mom) holds Jade, Maddi runs right over and hops on her Mom's lap too. Sometimes I wish we could decipher what these little angels were thinking, I am sure they could teach us a thing or two. The pictures below are of these two cute cousins just chillin' in their brand new Utah State Aggie dresses that their favorite Aunt Kaeli got them for Christmas.



Pointing to the baby...

Yahoo!!

Telling secrets...

Holding Hands...so cute!

Really??





No comments:

Post a Comment