What's Going On?

Sunday, November 10, 2013

FIRST Haircuts

I know, I know you are thinking....WHAT...you have not ever cut their hair?  Nope!  There really was no need to as it has taken this long in their sweet, little lives to get as much as they have. But we wanted to trim up the girls hair so maybe it would grow even longer and be healthy.  My sister in law, Angela was kind enough to trim all of our hair.  Jade went first....

She really was super excited about getting pampered and getting a haircut like Mommy.  She sat in that chair big and proud with a smile!

Her hair really was quite long under all those curls...



She loved looking in the mirror as her hair was being straightened.  Ang wanted to try it straight--it was different as her hair is so naturally ringlet curly.  Jade absolutely loved it!


Walah!  The new Jade...I think she looks 12 in this picture!  I am going to keep her hair curly for awhile...keep her young!

And of course this her newfound smile...not sure why, but when we say smile this is what she does!

Next was Kiera bear's turn....she was a little skeptical of the water being sprayed and the whole process.  But I think she liked being pampered as well.

I just love each face she pulled throughout the whole process...



She is definitely our little entertainer...full of life and eager to live it!


Gorgeous little girls!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my cuteness! Jade really does look so grown-up with straight hair. It was good to see you at Freedom the other day:)

    ReplyDelete