What's Going On?

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Memorial Day BBQ in E-town

On Memorial Day, the girls and I headed up to E-town to have a BBQ and spend sometime with my family.  We spent the day going through some old boxes of our stuff at my parent's house so we could help them clean it.  I found some old treasures I had not seen in years...barbies, ponies, baby dolls, and stuffed animals.  It was fun to reminisce.  

Of course it was windy (when is it not in Wyoming!) and it got really cold in the evening for the BBQ.  Having traveled up and it was warm in Orem before we left, we had no coats or warm clothes.  So Grandma and Grandpa brought up some old relics from their collection...
Here was my pick of the night...the old Revco coat..I thought it fit rather well...he he!


Two little munchkins eating their yummy food...
  
Two more munchkins belonging to my brother!

And the newest munchkin...the first grandson peeking out of his warm blankets.

Grandpa and Grandma

The birthday boy...just turned 17!  I remember when he was as big as my two little ones.  Where has the time gone?!

Mitch and Manda sporting their fun coats and trying to stay warm by the grill...

Mama...smile!

Finally, to end the night, we went to the cemetary to visit my little brother Gabriel's grave as well as other family.  I wanted Jade to have this experience and tradition.   

No comments:

Post a Comment