What's Going On?

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Yummy!

I have been trying to have the girls help with as many of the chores around the house as I can--I think it teaches responsibility and helpfulness.  Plus, at this age they love to help with everything so I have to take advantage of these teaching moments.  Today when I asked Jade what she wanted to make for a snack, she responded enthusiastically--"blue cookies!"  We have never made blue cookies before so it was a fun experiment and the girls sure enjoyed the end result!

Jade is quite the character these days...we had small grape tomatoes with our dinner and Jade kept turning to us and saying, "Look at my cheeks, they're big!"  

I kept calling her a chipmunk and she kept insisting that was not a chipmunk, she was Jade!

No comments:

Post a Comment