What's Going On?

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fun Times in the New Year

We started this new year off with a bang...we have had quite the interesting time so far.  We all got sick with the flu (despite getting flu shots) and then the girls got hand, foot and mouth disease!  Just our luck...so we have been sick and homebound now for 3 straight weeks. We are certainly ready to get out of the house. :)

We spent some quality time with cousins in Wyoming right after Christmas...Kiera and Marly playing at the little kid's table.

Kiera had fun packing herself up to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house...


 Jade and Daddy enjoyed spending some quality time together playing her new Disney Princess game on the Wii.  What a fun bonding time!


 I broke my pinky toe, which foiled my workout plans for the new year.  I had been going every day before Christmas break and was feeling so good.  Then one night, Kiera was crying and I ran a little too fast to her room to see what was going on and CRACK, ran my toe smack into the foot of our bed!  I heard a pop and had to physically move my little toe with my hands back into place.  Immediately it began throbbing and has been turning all kinds of fun colors. 

Jade has been enjoying some new green smoothies we have been making...

No comments:

Post a Comment