What's Going On?

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Day at Discovery Gateway Children's Museum

We had a chance to go up and spend a day with Grandma at the Children's museum in Salt Lake.  I had to go for my work and Grandma was nice to come help me with the girls.  They had an absolute blast and could have stayed there all day.  I wish I was rich so I could have one of these in my house!

First was the ball room...Jade loved this air tunnel and kind of took it over for a while!

 

Kiera loved this ball drop thing where they would come down at her through the pegs.


Then it was off to drive...

 and shop!


And of course, don't forget the water table! Kiera had a blast and was soaked by the time we pulled her away from it.

 

 Had to pause for a "nap" in the baby center.         
 Everything was just her size and she loved it!



She had lots of fun dressing up too...MOOOOOO!

In the little house they had a made a small mouse house in one of the walls.  Jade loved getting down on the floor to look in on the mice!

 The Jadee Police...



Of course, Kiera had fun climbing on everything!


but I think her favorite thing was picking the flowers!

Outside they had a real helicopter the kids could play in.  Jade loved pretending to drive it.




Teaching sister how to work the helicopter... 

When we left, the water splash pad was still on...so Jade took a run through it!

And finally, what better way to end the day than with your favorite ice cream!

1 comment: