What's Going On?

Sunday, April 8, 2012

I love to see the Temple...I'm Going there Someday!

As part of our Mother-Daughter Date up in SLC, we had to stop at Temple Square because Jades loves going to Temples. She will point them out while we are traveling around and she always says "we have to go Temple, we have to go in!" I love this little girl and she certainly has her sights set in the right direction!



She could not wait to run up those steps, she really thought those doors would open so she could go inside. It was hard explaining to her she has to be just a bit older!

I love to see the Temple...



I'm Going There Someday!



Grandma and Jadee looking up at the Temple.




It was so cute because once she got up the steps she just spontaneously broke into song...she was one happy girl!


Mama and Jadee on the Temple steps.








She loved pointing up the Angel Moroni statue.



And walking along the reflection pool...





Finally, we took her to see the Christus. She just kept looking up and saying, "Jesus sleeping Mama." But she would not take her eyes off of him. It was a special day!


2 comments:

  1. cute cute pictures.... The whole post made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of Jade in front of the Temple. You should print that off and put in her room! It is to die for!

    ReplyDelete