What's Going On?

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hee Haw Farms

My friend Rachel and I had the chance to take our girls to the Hee Haw farms last week. Jade absolutely loved it and I think her favorite part was the corn box. What an ingenious idea it really is and so much cleaner than sand! However, when I got them home, both girls diapers were filled with corn!

Trying to run...it felt like quicksand.

Her face says it all!



Kiera kept letting the corn run through her fingers and she would just smile and laugh.

Jade on the horsey swing.


Feeding the pigs. She actually chased after them with handfuls of straw trying to get them to eat from her. She loved being in the pen with the animals.

Jade and Mommy going down the big slide on our potato sack! Jade was shrieking in joy and I was well a little scared!


Jade got to pick her very own pumpkin from the patch. Every time she sees her pumpkin now she picks it up and says "punkin patch."


Jade, Rachel and Audrey on the hay ride.


Gotta love this face! Even Kiera had fun. My girls are growing up so fast!

1 comment: