What's Going On?

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Getting Ready for Baby Sister

I have been trying little by little to get ready for our new baby girl that is due in less than 3 weeks! I had a checkup on Tuesday and the Doc said I am at 2cm and progressing nicely. I am afraid I might go early so I have been trying to take it easy. But this pregnancy has been a lot harder than with Jade. I seem to hurt alot more and have a lot of fake contractions. So the countdown has begun and we will see how much longer until our new little one arrives!

Jade has been such a big helper, she has done laundry (well mostly she picks up the clothes I drop because quite frankly I can't bend over anymore!), she has tried out the carseat, the bassinet, and tried on the babies shoes and socks.




I love this picture because she is trying and concentrating so hard on getting those little socks and shoes on. She really did not know why they didn't fit, but it was so cute to watch her!

While going through all the clothes and stuff for the baby, we found a box of things that were given to Jade by her cousins. She immediately fell in love with this ladybug Halloween costume, made me put it on and off several times. She played in it for a good hour but then got so hot we had to take it off. It was supposed to be for this Halloween but I have a sneaky hunch that it will not fit by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment