What's Going On?

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just Chillin'


Jade has always tried to take my glasses off whenever I wear them. However she has recently started be so sneaky about it. We will be sitting together and she will look up at me so innocently and then before I can even react, she has reached up and grabbed my glasses and taken them off. Then she says "Mama" because I have told her many many times they are "mama's glasses." At least she listens to somethings!! So I thought it would help if she had her "own glasses" to wear so she could be like me. It seems to work and she insists on putting them on whenever she sees them, wherever she is! It is really cute!


A couple days ago I came home to find this contraption in our living room! Yes, Ben had bought Jade a basketball hoop. I secretly think he bought it for himself as I catch him playing it with more than Jade does! I guess it's never too early to start training a champion, he he!

She gets so excited and says "ball" when she picks it up...
Then daddy helps her dunk it and she lets out a squeal of delight... Just look at that face!
And finally she smiles really big as we clap for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment