What's Going On?

Friday, April 30, 2010

The Days of Our Lives

If you have been wondering what we have been up to, here are a few things...

Every new (and old) toy I get, I must find and chew on the tag!! Jade could care less what she is playing with as long as there is a tag to chew on. Seriously I have never seen a baby want to chew so much on literally everything in sight!


We finally went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. Ben and I have had these free tickets for 3 years and have never gone. What a better way to go then to take our cute little girl. I think she quite enjoyed it, other than being a little tired.

Mommy and me

Daddy and me

What I do best..chew, chew, chew. This is really what she does every time she goes anywhere in this stroller, it must taste good!


Enjoying the pretty waterfalls at Thanksgiving Point...
Throwing my pacifier over the waterfall...


This is how we found her when we got home from Thanksgiving Point. What an exciting day!!!


Reading my books....

Attempting to pull Great Grandma's glasses off...
Eating my hands and talking to Grandpa


Patting Great Grandpa's cheeks

Eating her headband...
Smiling at Mom...

Trying on Daddy's "work" hat. Ben wears this hat when he works in the yard. Jade didn't quite know what to think.

I love this one, her eyes tell it all.

2 comments:

  1. You guys have been really busy! Isn't Thanksgiving Point so much fun? Once school is out, we'll have to get together and some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such darling pictures of all of you!! :) She is such a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete